Motivait is an international company that designs, develops and operates Digital Engagement Solutions across Europe. Our talented team is made up of innovative, creative and diverse professionals with a shared passion to make a real difference for our clients.
We are currently looking for Mobile/Front-End Developers to join our team. If you love using your skills, creativity, and imagination to develop innovative, reliable and high-performance solutions that help clients solve their engagement challenges, this could be the opportunity for you!
“We look for authentic team players who can both contribute and listen to different perspectives, whilst delivering great software. Our clients trust us to deliver solutions that are innovative, secure and dependable which means we are always trying to get better at what we do, individually and collectively. We try and live out a flat hierarchy, leave egos behind and create a working environment where we can rely on each other to collaborate and contribute to our maximum”.
Operating with a hybrid working model, the roles will be based at our offices in either Madrid, Spain or Newcastle, UK, but will work with clients and colleagues from across Europe with responsibilities that include:
- The design, development and support of mobile, web and front-end applications for our clients.
- The full range of development functions including design, software development, code review, build, testing and deployment to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions in terms of functionality, performance, security and user experience.
- Contributing to effective and timely release management, integration and support of both existing and new solutions including building reusable modules, components and libraries.
- Being a proactive contributor to innovative thinking and continuous improvement.
We are looking for individuals that colleagues would describe as:
- A critical thinker with good problem-solving skills, attention to detail, a proven ability to assimilate multiple requirements and who consistently delivers high quality code on time.
- A committed self-starter with a high degree of ownership and accountability and who multitasks effectively, prioritising and resolving issues in a calm and collaborative manner.
- A team player with good listening, communication and interpersonal skills with a natural ability to develop trusted relationships with clients and colleagues across Europe.
With a strong set of required skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience developing mobile or web applications with a strong understanding of user-centric design.
- Familiarity/experience with Ionic Framework and Cordova.
- Knowledge of NodeJS, Express and building REST APIs.
- Familiarity with Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira and Test tools.
- Familiarity with React Native or Flutter would be a real bonus!
- Comfortable working with colleagues in Spanish and English (equivalent to at least B2 level).
If you are excited by these opportunities and are confident that you have the profile, skills and experience that we are looking for, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com for more information.