Graduate Software Developers (based in Newcastle upon Tyne)
Motivait is an international company that designs, develops and operates Digital Engagement Solutions across different sectors including Customer Engagement & Loyalty, Employee Engagement, Learning & Development, as well as Civic and Community Engagement. Our solutions are typically web or mobile based applications that help connect brands and their audiences, organisations and their people, and causes, initiatives or places with the communities they serve.
We are currently looking for Graduate Software Developers to join our development team. If you want to use your skills, creativity, and imagination to develop innovative, reliable and high-performance solutions that help clients solve engagement challenges, this could be for you!
Our team is made up of talented, creative and diverse professionals with a common passion and determination to make a real difference for our clients. We are solution-oriented but people-focussed. We are deeply committed to providing a safe but agile place to learn and grow for those starting their career, as well as an empathetic environment that can give you the chance to make your mark quickly.
“We look for authentic team players who both contribute and listen to different perspectives, whilst delivering great software. Our clients trust us to deliver solutions that are innovative, secure and dependable which means we are always trying to get better at what we do, individually and collectively.”
Operating with a hybrid working model, you will be based at our offices on the award-winning Newcastle Helix Campus, working with colleagues from across Europe with responsibilities that include:
- The full range of Development functions including design, software development, code review, build, testing and deployment to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions in terms of functionality, performance, security and user experience.
- Effective and timely release management, integration and support of both existing and new solutions including building reusable modules, components and libraries.
- Being a proactive contributor to innovative thinking and continuous improvement.
We are looking for individuals that would be described as having this profile and experience:
- A critical thinker with good problem-solving skills, able to assimilate multiple system requirements and who can be relied upon to deliver high quality code on time.
- A committed self-starter with a high degree of ownership and accountability and who multitasks effectively, prioritising and resolving issues in a calm and collaborative manner.
- A team player with good listening, communication and analytical skills with a natural ability to develop trusted relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
- Demonstrable Software Development experience developing software applications for business environments with a good knowledge of HTML5, CSS and TypeScript.
- Understanding of high-quality software design principles including attention to detail with a strong appreciation of user-centric design. Familiarity with Agile methodology and processes.
If you are interested and confident that you have the profile, skills and experience that we are looking for, please contact us with a copy of your CV at email@example.com