Motivait is an international company that designs, develops and manages Digital Engagement Solutions for large/medium sized organisations across Europe. Our talented and multidisciplinary team is made up of innovative, creative and diverse professionals with a shared passion to design and develop solutions that make a real difference for our clients.
We are looking for Front-End/Mobile Developers to join our team based in Madrid. If you love using your skills, creativity, and imagination to develop innovative solutions that help clients solve their engagement challenges, this could be the opportunity for you!
“Culturally, we look for authentic team players who can both contribute and listen to different perspectives, whilst delivering great craftsmanship. Our clients trust us to deliver solutions that are innovative, secure and dependable which means we are always trying to get better at what we do, individually and collectively. We try and live out a flat hierarchy, leave egos behind and create a working environment where we can rely on each other to collaborate and contribute to our maximum”.
The role, with a hybrid working model, is based at our offices at Madrid, but you will work with colleagues and clients from across Europe with responsibilities that include:
- The design, development and implementation of mobile applications, web environments and front-end applications working closely with UX/UI Designers, Consultants and Clients.
- The full range of day-to-day development functions including design, software development, code review, build, automated testing and deployment to ensure the timely and successful delivery of high-quality software to meet market opportunities in terms of functionality, performance, security and user experience.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues to optimise user experience and ensure that frontend design is consistent with the overall solution architecture.
- Contributing to effective and timely release management, integration and support of existing and new developments including building reusable modules, components and libraries.
- Being a proactive contributor to innovative thinking and continuous improvement.
We are looking for someone that colleagues would describe as:
- A critical thinker with good problem-solving skills, able to assimilate multiple system requirements and who consistently delivers high quality code on time.
- A committed self-starter with a high degree of ownership and accountability and who multitasks effectively, prioritising and resolving issues in a calm and collaborative manner.
- A team player with good listening, communication and analytical skills with a natural ability to develop trusted relationships with clients and colleagues.
With a strong set of required skills and relevant experience:
- Minimum of 2 years front-end experience developing successful mobile applications and/or web environments with a solid understanding of user-centric design principles, demonstrable attention to detail, and a proven ability to assimilate multiple product requirements.
- Experience of using Ionic Framework and Cordova.
- Knowledge of NodeJS, Express and building REST APIs
Competitive salary subject to experience.
To apply email email@example.com with your CV today!