Client Support & Operations Technician (based in Madrid, Spain)
Motivait is an international company that designs, develops and operates Digital Engagement Solutions across Europe. Our talented team is made up of innovative, creative and diverse professionals with a shared passion and determination to make a real difference for our clients.
We are looking for talented Client Support & Operations Technicians with solid technical capabilities and outstanding customer-facing skills to join our Client Support & Operations team. If you love the idea of combining your technical expertise and analytical capabilities together with your communications skills, to ensure that our clients have an excellent user experience, this could be the role for you!
Our innovative, reliable and high-performance solutions blend Consulting, Creative Design, Gamification, Communications and Technology to help clients solve their engagement challenges. Whilst each of our clients may appear different, they all face a common challenge – achieving tangible results and outcomes through sustainable behavioural change.
“We look for authentic team players who can both contribute and listen to different perspectives, whilst delivering technical excellence and outstanding customer support. Our clients trust us to deliver solutions that are innovative, secure and dependable which means we are always trying to get better at what we do, individually and collectively. We try and live out a flat hierarchy, leave egos behind and create a working environment where we can rely on each other to collaborate, develop and contribute to our maximum”.
These are full-time positions (40 hours a week) working flexible 8-hour shifts that are typically scheduled between 09.00 and 23.00 Monday to Sunday. Operating with a hybrid working model, the roles will be based at our offices in Madrid, Spain, but will work with clients and colleagues from across Europe with responsibilities that include:
- Implementation, operation and monitoring of the live, test and development environments for our Technology Platform and associated Solutions
- Provision of advice and troubleshooting, if appropriate, on all technical queries and issues, to ensure that clients achieve their objectives and get the most out of our engagement solutions
- Identifying, capturing and resolving client enquiries and issues in line with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure optimal client satisfaction
- Identifying, collecting and documenting technical issues or suggestions including assessing potential improvements to maximise client satisfaction and operational performance
- Participating in testing, user acceptance and quality assurance processes to ensure correct functionality, required operational performance and maximum client satisfaction
- Producing FAQs and relevant subject matter content to support the client experience
- Being a proactive contributor and client experience champion for continuous improvement within the Client Support & Operations team and across the company.
We are looking for individuals that colleagues would describe as:
- A critical thinker with good problem-solving skills, able to assimilate and understand multiple inputs and with a passion to consistently deliver first-class service and support.
- A responsible self-starter with a high degree of ownership and accountability and who multitasks effectively, prioritising and resolving issues in a calm and collaborative manner whilst maintaining quality, attention to detail and client empathy.
- A committed team player with good listening, communication and analytical skills with a confident, engaging personality and a natural ability to develop trusted relationships with clients and colleagues.
With a strong set of required skills and relevant experience:
- A minimum of one years’ experience in Enterprise Technical Support with excellent and demonstrable client-facing skills.
- Professional qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related subject.
- Knowledge of AWS environments, Linux and Networking technologies.
- Familiarity with Front-End/Web frameworks, libraries and environments.
- Knowledge of MongoDB database, Data Visualisation and/or ETLs.
- Awareness or experience of Security requirements and processes.
- Awareness of Agile methodology and processes, Jira, Service Desk and Test tools.
- An interest in Game concepts, VR/AR or UX/UI design.
- Comfortable working with colleagues and clients in Spanish and English (equivalent to at least B2 level).
- Candidates must have the right to reside and work freely in Spain.
If you are interested and confident that you have the profile, skills and experience that we are looking for, please contact us with a copy of your CV at email@example.com