We are looking for a talented and creative UX/UI Consultant to join our dynamic solutions team. If you love the idea of using your skills, creativity and imagination to help solve our client’s engagement challenges by designing digital experiences that are immersive, compelling, relevant, and deliver tangible benefits, then this could be the role for you!
You will be based at our offices in Woking, Surrey, just 20 minutes by train from central London, and will work closely with colleagues that include Graphic Designers, Gamification Experts, Communications Specialists, UX Designers, Software Developers, Consultants and Behavioural Psychologists to deliver exciting, business critical and intuitive solutions for over 20 million users across a broad range of market sectors. We work on projects for clients across Europe from our modern offices in Woking, Newcastle Upon Tyne and Madrid, so you will also need to be a proven team player who thrives on cultural diversity and who is comfortable with the idea of travel when required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Illustration of your ideas using the usual UX/UI tools, storyboards, site-maps, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Sketching, concept generation, and other ideation exercises to push and define the boundaries of what we build.
- Contributing to concept design, user research, overall solution development and creative wizardry.
- Documenting and testing the user experience through personas, strategy documents, research, wireframes, prototypes and interaction guidelines.
- Building workflows, wireframes and other elements to make the functional and systems design explicit including all relevant channels and devices.
- Crafting of prototypes for proposed solution designs.
Desired Skills, Competencies and Experience:
- An inspirational portfolio of effective UX/UI designs that showcases your thought processes, capabilities and problem-solving skills.
- A relevant degree or equivalent qualification with at least 3 years relevant UX/UI experience and a demonstrable track record of web and mobile applications including experience of responsive design.
- An ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and screen flows with a proven knowledge of standard design processes and UX/UI tools (Sketch, Axure, InVision).
- A solid understanding of user-centric design principles and research techniques as well as an ability to grasp and analyse multiple and complex requirements whilst ensuring attention to detail.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritise effectively across different projects whilst maintaining focus, design quality and performance against strict budgets and timescales.
- A team player with excellent listening, communication and analytical skills, able to work with cross-functional teams including business development, solution design, marketing, customer support and software development.
- An awareness, knowledge or interest in gamification and/or behavioural science would be highly desirable.
- A confident, engaging personality with a natural ability to develop empathetic and trusted relationships with clients, partners and colleagues across Europe.
- A working knowledge of Spanish would be particularly useful, but any language skills are always highly valued.
If you feel you have the relevant blend of skills, competencies and experience needed for this great opportunity and you want to play a key role in the development of our exciting business, then please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!